Miss Wispy Cluster Lash - Remover
Miss Wispy Remover
The Miss Wispy Remover is the only product you need when you are ready to remove your Miss Wispy Cluster Lashes. The Remover dissolves the Bond and ensures a healthy removal. Using this remover ensures there is no damage or harm to the natural lashes when the Miss Wispy Cluster Lashes are being removed.
- To remove the Miss Wispy Cluster Lashes, apply a generous amount of Miss Wispy Remover to your lashes. You must always use our Miss Wispy Remover ONLY, using a different product may damage your eyes and lashes.
- Using a cotton pad gently massage the remover into the Cluster Lashes to allow them to glide off the natural lashes.
- Remove any final residue with a cotton pad.
- Repeat steps if necessary.
Our Miss Wispy Bond, Sealant and Remover are all hypoallergenic. However, we recommend carrying out a patch test 24 hours before using. Do not continue use if you experience any reactions, discomfort or sensitivity.
Up to 45-55 uses
Miss Wispy Remover must always be used to remove Miss Wispy Bond and Sealant to protect your eyes and prevent any damage to the lashes and keep natural lashes healthy and safe.
Express Australian Post
- $9.95 for each order
- Free shipping if the Total is more the $60
- Avoid eyes, if product gets into eyes, flush out immediately with water
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult with your physician .Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach from children
- For external use only